Monday, January 11, 2010

“you know....it seems that every living thing is connected through energy"

Contribution from a Floranium Fan at Floranium Facebook: "...So I meet
weekly with about a dozen people to talk about things to do with energy.
I set up a Floranium for each meeting. I have seen dozens of people have
their first experience with it over the weeks and it never ceases to
amaze me the things that people say. It ranges from "was that me that
caused that?" to" of course that responds to me I'm very powerful you
know" to" I would have never believed it if I didn't see it
myself".Usually there are more questions than answers for what is
actually happening with the Floranium, which is great because it means
that the revelation that happens is not short lived.

Of the many findings one of my favorites is this. The Floranium responds
to people's energy fields. In a sense it proves that we are partly made
of energy because you don't have to touch the plant to get a response,
it is all energetic.

This I think is the greatest mystery of all. You know not too long ago
some researcher looked up from his lab bench and said. "You
know....every living thing is made up of cells" A lot of people would
have just shrugged their shoulders. It would not be for many years that
the impact of what it all meant would really impress the world. Well
with a Floranium I see people looking up and saying "you know....it
seems that every living thing is connected through energy" It's funny
that quite a few people just shrug their shoulders. We are clearly at
the start of something very very big here. ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment